Entry opens on Monday 4 January 2016 and closes on Friday 1 April.
Who can enter?
Any individual, company or organisation can enter one category FREE of charge. Further entries are charged at £150 + VAT each, to cover administration.
For details of award categories, click here.
- Anyone can nominate, but the entry must be submitted by the employer organisation by email to Re:locate, with supporting documentation. For full details of how to enter, click here
- An organisation that is sponsoring an award is not permitted to enter the category it is sponsoring. It can, however, nominate individuals/teams or other companies/organisations
- Entries must be in English
- International entries are welcome, as long as it is possible for the judges to assess them in a timely and efficient manner
- Entries will be judged by a panel of independent judges selected by Re:locate. The judges' decision is final. For details of the judging process, click here
- Sponsors/supporters/professional endorsers will not be involved in the judging process
Please check this page of the website for any revision of the rules and updated information before submitting your entry.