Relocate will appoint a team of independent judges from across the relocation spectrum. Up to three members of the team will judge each category. The exception is the Exceptional Contribution to Relocation award, the winner of which will be chosen by all the judges.
Judges are not invited to judge a category their company has entered, and sponsors, supporters and professional endorsers do not influence the judging process.
Details of this year's judging panel will be announced in spring 2017.
The judging process consists of two stages:
- Entries will be scored according to their entry statement and submissions against five criteria
- For details of criteria, see the entry form, which can be downloaded from the Categories section from Wednesday 4 January 2017.
- The maximum score per award category is 100 points. Of these, the entry statement attracts a maximum of 25 points and each of the five criteria a maximum of 15 points. Based on these scores, the judges compile their shortlist
- Once the judges have finalised their shortlist, Relocate will contact each shortlisted entrant for inclusion in the magazine's special awards issue (published June 2017)
- Final decisions about category winners will be made by the judges in April 2017
- The judges can use any supporting material supplied as guidance, and will be encouraged to question shortlisted entrants when choosing the winner
Winners will be presented with their trophies at the Gala Awards Dinner, which takes place on Thursday 11 May 2017 at a fantastic new venue, the Science Museum, in London’s Kensington.
For further information, call +44 (0)1892 891334, or firstname.lastname@example.org