Launched in time for the Business Travel Show, on 24 & 25 February in London, Serviced Apartments Ultra, our brand new digital magazine highlights the latest developments in the serviced apartments sector across the globe.
Finding the right short-term accommodation, in the right location, at the right price, is a top priority for employers and relocating employees, to avoid assignment failure. Equally, securing accommodation for business travellers is paramount to ensure compliance, productivity and the success of global projects.Relocate Global
recognises the importance of this accommodation solution to its readership of HR, global managers and relocation professionals. We are the definitive independent information source for those managing relocations, global teams and international assignments.
Covering accommodation solutions is a priority across our media and we will be publishing more serviced apartments digital magazines in the coming months and holding a 'Meet the Buyer Event' soon.
This is the first of our new series and we are particularly pleased to be able to support the ASAP (Association of Serviced Apartment Providers) members who will be exhibiting at the Business Travel Show, and their fast-growing membership.
In this first issue our topical features cover:Where in the world is business travel going?
– We look at the emerging economies in Southeast Asia and Latin America, with special focus on new opportunities in Vietnam and Mexico.Global growth
– We see how serviced apartment companies are responding creatively to an undersupply of short-term accommodation and increasing demand generated by more overseas temporary assignments.European expansion
– Europe is the second-largest global region for serviced apartments and the demographic of travellers is changing – we examine how providers are responding.UK developments
– As increasing numbers of relocatees, particularly those in the finance industry demand properties that are close to their place of work, properties in and around the City of London are becoming more sought after, but there is also significant development around the UK.Key points of differentiation
– When fully equipped kitchens, complimentary wifi and convenient locations are the norm, how can a particular serviced apartment brand stand out from the crowd? We look at brand developments and key innovations.Peer to peer puts on the pressure
– Fiona Murchie finds out how some of the industry's key players are forming new alliances and thinking outside the box to stay ahead of the game.Quality accreditation and industry standards
– We examine ASAP's Quality Accreditation Programme now being rolled out across the globe.Movers & Shakers
– We look at some of the people shaping the future of the serviced apartments sector.
To read the full issue, click here or to download the app click here
To read more news and features about Serviced Apartments, click here
©2017 Re:locate magazine, published by Profile Locations, Spray Hill, Hastings Road, Lamberhurst, Kent TN3 8JB. All rights reserved. This publication (or any part thereof) may not be reproduced in any form without the prior written permission of Profile Locations. Profile Locations accepts no liability for the accuracy of the contents or any opinions expressed herein.