The 2015/16 Relocate award winners were announced at an exclusive event held at The Brewery, in the City of London, on Thursday 19 May. The awards were launched in 2007 by relocation expert and Relocate Magazine founder Fiona Murchie to celebrate talent from across the international corporate relocation spectrum.
HR directors and the leading companies, specialists and professionals from the global mobility industry gathered for the annual gala dinner and presentation ceremony. This, the ninth year of the awards, attracted the largest numbers of attendees with senior representatives from more than 100 companies across the international relocation sector.
Congratulations to the winners and all those on the shortlist. Many thanks to everyone who entered, our expert team of independent judges, and our sponsors and endorsers – all of whom have helped to raise the profile of relocation and celebrate the achievements of those who work in this diverse, and rapidly growing, field.
Click on a category below for details of each winner:
2015/16 Relocate award winners:
1. Technological Innovation
2. HR Team of the Year
Sponsored by Altair Global
3. Outstanding HR and Supplier Partnership
Sponsored by BridgeStreet Global Hospitality
4. Best Relocation Management Company
5. Best Serviced Apartment Provider
6. Immigration Team of the Year
7. Best International Removals Provider
8. Excellence in Employee and Family Support
9. Destination Services Provider of the Year
Sponsored by Denstone College
10. Exceptional Contribution to Relocation
Sponsored by Pro-Link GLOBAL
11. Lifetime Achievement in Relocation
The Summer 2016 issue of Relocate Magazine (published in June) will feature a fully detailed special awards supplement.